First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
What does "Proctored Exam"
I will soon be taking 70-291" Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure". This is described as a "Proctored Exam". What does this mean? I had thought it would be of the same format as 70-290 which I have already passed. Thanks ... 26 Feb 2010 16:28
Polycom Technical Account Representative Needed- WESTMINSTER, CO:
Bianca Medina wrote: Integral member of a high touch support team to proactively and reactively maintain cutting edge technology in the video/audio conferencing arenas. Will collaborate with customers and external support personnel, as well as internal escalations and engineering teams, and other technic... 9 Mar 2010 14:40
Polycom Technical Account Representative Needed– WESTMINSTER, CO:
Integral member of a high touch support team to proactively and reactively maintain cutting edge technology in the video/audio conferencing arenas. Will collaborate with customers and external support personnel, as well as internal escalations and engineering teams, and other technical teammates to resolve and prev... 8 Feb 2010 18:00
Where to start in 2010
I'm looking to get my MCSE this year but I'm not sure where to even start? I've seen alot of discussion about the Server 2003 and such but are these even still currents exams? Can anyone point me in the right direction of what to expect, cost to me (self-study) and which exams to take? ... 26 Feb 2010 17:36
Happy Birthday MCNGP
No love lost here . . . :-) "TBone" wrote: ah, the good times <sheds a tear> How things have changed... Why back in my day... *snore* .... Where was I? ------- T-Bone MCNGP XL . ... 4 Feb 2010 22:30
what exam to start with?
I think of going for my MCSE certification. I have MCSE Major from my old college a few years back. What would be the best exam to get back into the swing of things? Thank you for your help, Loran ... 4 Feb 2010 23:37
Accountancy Services 會計服務
Accuracy Accountancy at http://www.accuracy-accountancy.com �b http://www.accuracy-accountancy.com �� "��T�|�p" E-Mail : accuracy.accountancy(a)gmail.com �q�l : accuracy.accountancy(a)gmail.com ... 3 Feb 2010 06:10
70-297, just failed and need advice
Is it me or is test #70-297 incredibly hard? Compared to the Transcender practice exams, there is so much more unless facts in each case. It is as if the unless facts were placed there to throw off the test taker. I wasted too much time reading all the information about the case, and less time focusing on th... 5 Feb 2010 20:41
exam
hi it`s my first time to have a certificate online i want to know if i can have my exam online individual i put my money with visa internet & i make my test by my self without any partner ... 2 Feb 2010 17:26
MCSE Elective
On the Microsoft Learning website under the certifications information for the MCSE, it says "Specific Third Party (CompTIA) Certifications". What CompTIA certifications does this refer to? I'm presuming it would inlcude Network+, Server+ in combination with the A+ ? I think I've seen something like that as pa... 2 Feb 2010 17:26
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6