First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
information about mcse exam & fees
To get MCSE on Windows Server 2007, you need to study for and pass at least 7 exams which include: 1 client OS exam ie Xp or Vista 4 Server OS exams ie 290, 291, 293 and 294 1 design exam ie 297 or 298 1 elective exam based on any of the following technologies ie Exchange 2003 or 2007, SQL 2005 ... 3 Sep 2009 05:20
Binding CPU to Network Adapter?
Hi all, I'm reading the MS training kit book for 70-297 which I have to say contains some bizarre example situations. For example, one suggested use for a remote access server is to provide public access to a shared folder that contains job accouncements, and potential employees could connect to this share o... 18 Nov 2008 01:46
Training group for mCSA, MCSE, CCNA, etc.
I think you misread their guarantee claims! I just enrolled with them and began my stage 1 a little over a week ago. First, this is not your typical training program. You were correct in your earlier assertion that you pretty much already must know this material in advance. What I find disingenuous about th... 17 Jun 2008 21:21
when MCSE 2003 is Expire?
"Miss Amal" <MissAmal(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A5344D4-919F-446D-A161-A7358E5DAF00(a)microsoft.com... thank s alot Who is this "S. Alot" of which you speak? ... 1 Feb 2008 00:27
Help
Hello Everybody, I am intend to pursue the MCSE certification. Are there any complete materials i can download for free? Please advice what to do. Your advice will be appreciated. ... 10 Oct 2007 11:38
MCAS
Can anybosy tell me more @ MCAS exam(77-601 to 77-604) ? i'm thinking to appear for the same but i couldn't find the exam center near me. ... 26 Sep 2007 08:13
Exchange 2003:JTAB_BASE
Hi, On Application Events Log of my Exchange server i have This Error ( Event ID:1160 Source: MSExchangeIS) Database resource failure error 0xfffffae1 occurred in function JTAB_BASE::EcConfig while accessing the database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store for NAME OF MAIL BOX STORE (ServerName)". Some o... 7 Mar 2007 09:55
70-293 simulations
Hi! there, I am going to take the 70-293 exam in two weeks. Do you know how many simulation questions are there? and in total how many questions will be there. Thanks, Zak ... 25 Feb 2007 00:23
remote desktop (complex setup)
Ok, here's my scenerio. I am studying for my MCDST and came across remote desktop configuration and decided to play around with my own network using port forwarding on my router. I sucessfully forwarded all incoming connections to port 3389 to my server (running Exchange Server 2003) and was able to connect suc... 25 Aug 2006 02:24
The POP3 Service could not start bacause:
Hi All, Again, this is in a test enviroment. After instslling AD on my new DC I now find POP3 not working. The POP3 service failed to start because: The Process terminated unexpectedly In the event logs > Application: The Microsoft POP3 service dtopped with error code 203. I have searched the web,... 28 Oct 2005 22:17
First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6