First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
converting MCSE degree to university degree
Hello I want to know " is it possible to converting MCSE degree to university degree. is there university to accepting these type of degrees as its course? if you have information, please write here and share with MCP professionals. thanks ... 11 Nov 2009 12:23
How do I inform Microsoft?
I have passed the CompTIA Security+ exam and want it to count towards my MCSE. How do I inform Microsoft of this? ... 26 Oct 2009 16:43
Revidox - www.Alopharma.com
Revidox . Antienvejecimiento, Atioxidante, Revidox www.Alopharma.com www.Alopharma.com Revidox . Antienvejecimiento, Atioxidante, Revidox www.Alopharma.com www.Alopharma.com Revidox . Antienvejecimiento, Atioxidante, Revidox www.Alopharma.com www.Alopharma.com Revidox . Antienvejecimiento, Atioxidante, Revidox www.Alop... 13 Oct 2009 07:46
latest exam dumps for 70-290
hi ... can i also get latest dumps i am an mcp wants to write 70-290 ..pls help me sindhu rajesh "Kline Sphere" wrote: The special asian fcukwit edition i hope. On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:31:24 -0800, "Consultant" <consultant(a)domain.com> wrote: i have emailed you the latest dumps "b... 12 Oct 2009 10:41
final proof?
For all 'Best Vetted O/S Ever' crowd out there, after playing around with Windows 7 I've come to realize that Vista really was Windows Me ver 2.0 all along. kpg 0x22 ... 20 Oct 2009 13:24
MCSE in 6 exams?
Hi! I have just received an email from Microsoft congratulating me on becoming an MCSE. I went to the MCP home site, checked my transcript and saw myself listed as an MCSE as of july 3th. Problem is I have only taken 6 exams: 290, 291, 293, 294, 297, 620, and I am still missing an elective. Can anybody tell me i... 4 Oct 2009 21:05
Welcome Kit
I Have Passed My MCSE & ISA 2006 Exam I have been trying to order a wel come kit i cant find the link also i am not able download the certificate pls Send me thge Wel come Kit & the Certificates ... 3 Oct 2009 23:11
R4i Dsi 04775
Donde comprar cartuchos dsi, comprueba esta pagina web www.cartuchosdsi.es donde estan los distribuidores de r4i,ezflash y m3i zero. saludos Pedro *oiqJje#&Nd+fiOyvBS=RH(zQ ... 1 Oct 2009 06:12
Obtaining discounts on exams
I am currently working through my MCSE and have several exams completed already. Previously, my employer paid for these, but having been made redundant due to the company going bust, I am looking to fund the last couple of exams myself. Although I am not sure how much my employer paid, but on checking how much I... 30 Sep 2009 12:25
latest exam dumps for 70-290
Could you also mailed it to me, please. alain.nana(a)gmail.com Thanks. freeman2 -- "Consultant" wrote: i have emailed you the latest dumps "brv" <brv(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3C1F5F59-20AC-4893-B322-2D8F6B299CFA(a)microsoft.com... Hi friends, If any one is ha... 3 Sep 2009 05:20
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6