From: Avid Fan on
I have been writing a program in 2007 for 2003 on Windows 7

I don't know what happened. The MDE worked fine I had a laundry list of
bugs in the so much so I gave up on the MDE thing and kept working.

Much later I compiled the program again and - IT WORKED PERFECTLY.
From: Jeanette Cunningham on
It is good practice to do a save and compile often when writing code.
For some of us it becomes such a habit that we do a compile every time we
add or edit a line of code.

From: Avid Fan on
Thanks I have been backing up often which is easy in Access.
The MDB did compile to a MDE, but it did produce a laundry list of bugs.

I thought there were too many problems to find work arounds, so I left
the code alone. I kept working and wrote another 25% code.

Just for giggles I compiled it and IT WORKED PERFECTLY! I tested
everything.

Writing a program in 2007 for 2003 on Windows 7. Maybe one of the
windows updates did it.

On 18/04/2010 6:55 AM, Jeanette Cunningham wrote:
> It is good practice to do a save and compile often when writing code.
> For some of us it becomes such a habit that we do a compile every time we
> add or edit a line of code.
>

> Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia
>
> "Avid Fan"<me(a)privacy.net> wrote in message
>> I have been writing a program in 2007 for 2003 on Windows 7
>>
>> I don't know what happened. The MDE worked fine I had a laundry list of
>> bugs in the so much so I gave up on the MDE thing and kept working.
>>
>> Much later I compiled the program again and - IT WORKED PERFECTLY.

Pages: 1
Prev: Reference woes
Next: Record Number