From: RCIngham on
[snip]

>Thanks for your info, but I have to generate this signals in a new vhdl
>module

Yes.

---------------------------------------
Posted through http://www.FPGARelated.com
From: Eagle_mk4 on
And someone can help me with an example for write a random data into any
address, I mean an example of how should be the module with the input
signals.

Thanks.

---------------------------------------
Posted through http://www.FPGARelated.com
From: Brian Drummond on
On Thu, 27 May 2010 11:00:30 -0500, "Eagle_mk4"
<eagle_mk4(a)n_o_s_p_a_m.n_o_s_p_a_m.hotmail.com> wrote:

>And someone can help me with an example for write a random data into any
>address, I mean an example of how should be the module with the input
>signals.

There should be one in the files you generated with Coregen when you
created the MIG design

- Brian
From: Eagle_mk4 on
>On Thu, 27 May 2010 11:00:30 -0500, "Eagle_mk4"
><eagle_mk4(a)n_o_s_p_a_m.n_o_s_p_a_m.hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>And someone can help me with an example for write a random data into any
>>address, I mean an example of how should be the module with the input
>>signals.
>
>There should be one in the files you generated with Coregen when you
>created the MIG design
>
>- Brian

The testbench of example folder??

Posted through http://www.FPGARelated.com