From: Felix Deutsch on
Am 02.07.2010 07:50, schrieb Raj:

> Really amazing! but we have only .doc documents and not .docx!
>
> It seems the interop assembly being shipped with our asp.net application
> requires lot of things to be done at the server side such as setting
> security, moving it to DCOM etc.,

http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B257757&x=15&y=15

"Microsoft does not currently recommend, and does not support,
Automation of Microsoft Office applications from any unattended,
non-interactive client application or component (including ASP, ASP.NET,
DCOM, and NT Services), because Office may exhibit unstable behavior
and/or deadlock when Office is run in this environment."

From: Raj on
That was really excellent!

Pretty thanks

Regards