From: Wendy Hoffman on
We have a worksheet setup that uses the MSN Stock Quote. For the most part,
the worksheet is fine. However, a few of the symbols are not able to be
found. I know that the formula is working because I can use a different
symbol and the information populates. However, for a few we are having a
problem. Since the majority is working, I was not able to find any work
around. I brought up MSN website and found the symbols that are not working
on the worksheet. Any suggestions on why some are not working?
--
Wendy
From: Don Guillett on
I don't use MSN but I do have a free Yahoo file that gets quotes. If you
ask, OFF list, I will send.
All you do is fill in the YAHOO symbol, basis and shares. Excel does the
rest for as many as you like.
Symbol Name Basis Shares Last Trade Value Profit
IBM International Bus $ 10,000.00 100.00 $
128.99 $ 12,899.00 $ 2,899.00
T AT&T Inc. - $ 26.34
-
MSFT Microsoft Corpora $ 1.00 10.00 $