From: Validlyte on
Hello all

I have a workbook with multiple sheets. Each sheet is identically laid out
(the only difference is the sheet name - cart1, cart2, etc). Each sheet
represent the contents of a cart and the expiration date of applicable items.
I would like to create a macro or function that will search each sheet in
sequence and return on a summary sheet the following information: the name of
the sheet and any of the items with expiration dates that are within 45 day
of the current date.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated - see below for an example
of the workbook

Cart1Sheet Cart2Sheet
Column1/Column2 Column1/Column2
ItemX/04/01/2010 ItemX/08/01/2010