From: Casey on
Would someone please tell me where I can download Macromedia Flash Player
without having to install the Yahoo toolbar.
Many thanks,
Casey

From: MAP on

http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

--
Mike Pawlak

From: Casey on
Thank you for responding. I have Windows XP, and apparently after reading
this site Flash player comes installed already. I had never seen it on my
computer but I just did a search and found it in Windows Explorer, I'm sorry
but I didn't know. However, at this site there is a link for Macromedia
Shock and that took me to the download page for that, it also says that XP
has problems with it. I am asking also for a friend who was unable to view
animations on a web page. She has a new computer so Flash should be already
installed (I think), does she need Macromedia Shock as well. I've searched
my computer and I don't seem to have Shock, and I can view the site she
can't view. Your advice would be appreciated.
Thank You,
Casey.

From: Andrew Murray on
If flash is not installed then it should be on the Windows CD if indeed it
comes with Windows at all - install through 'add/remove new programs' and
under the "multimedia" category, it should be there.

From: Casey on
Thank you for that I will check her CD
Casey.