From: David Bolt on
On Monday 12 Jul 2010 17:11, while playing with a tin of spray paint,
houghi painted this mural:

> David Bolt wrote:
>>> That was what I was looking for. Apparently it is called clusterssh and
>>> not cssh. Also not available for 11.3 (yet?)
>>
>> Erm...
>
> I stand corrected. Somehow I mislooked that version 4.00_05-16.1 was
> available. Strange, because I am sure I looked several times.
>
> Must be me going mad. Either that or somebody is playing a cluel joke on
> my behalf.

No so much a matter of playing a cruel joke, since my first commit was
about 6 hours after your first post, but more to point out that I
noticed the hint and that a version has (now) been built for 11.3.

Regards,
David Bolt

--
Team Acorn: www.distributed.net