From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
No programming required. The topic you need to look up in Excel help is
"conditional formatting".
--
David Biddulph

From: Marz on
To everyone who answered this: Thank you!

I should have added that I am using version 2007, but your answers led me to
the right menu. And, there is a great demo online for Conditional Formatting
in version 2007 here:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA101655491033.aspx

I didn't think that this was going to be so easy! There are a lot of options
available here.