First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270
100s of Complete Electronic Solution Manuals! Get'em FAST!
I, bookstoday777(at)gmail.com, have the complete electronic SOLUTION MANUAL in PDF format containing ALL (odd and even - except where noted) solutions for the books listed below. These are not paper books, they are ebooks. The price is $8-$15.00 each. I accept payment through Paypal, or if no paypal account, I a... 29 Jun 2007 16:37
Complete electronic solution manual in pdf ! Get Link FAST!
I have the complete electronic SOLUTION MANUAL in PDF format containing ALL (odd and even - except where noted) solutions for the books listed below. These are not paper books, they are ebooks. The price is $8-$15.00 each. I accept payment through paypal only. If interested, just send me an email to calgirl22(at)... 29 Jun 2007 16:06
Complete Solution Manuals to Textbooks in pdf/word! Get Links within 30 Minutes!
I have the comprehensive solutions manual for the following textbooks in electronic format (PDF/Word). The solutions manual are comprehensive with answers to both even & odd problems in the text. The price is $8.00 to $15.00 US dollars for each. I email solution download links within 30 minutes, usually much less,... 23 Jun 2007 13:14
College Textbooks Solutions Manuals (business/math/engineering/etc)
I have the current edition of these comprehensive solutions manual for the following textbooks in electronic format (PDF/Word). The solutions manual are comprehensive with answers to both even & odd problems in the text. The price is US$35 for each. There are two methods of payments. One is through PAYPAL (if you... 21 Jun 2007 12:35
derivative wrt 'ln x'
dym...(a)gmail.com wrote (in part): Can somebody explain how I can evaluate a derivative of a function with respect to the natural logarithm of the dependent variable? I see this quite a bit in some branches of physics (fluid mech/chemists) and it puzzles me, i.e. given, y = C * x, find dy/d(ln x). I... 20 Jun 2007 11:24
Solution Manual
I am in possession of the following solutions manuals -Statics, tenth edition, author: R.C. Hibbeler. -"Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics" 5th edition solutions manual by Michael J. Moran and Howard N. Shapiro -"Statics" 10th edition solutions manual by R.C. Hibbeler -"Mechanics of Materials" 3rd... 14 Jun 2007 15:41
Fact and Fiction on Nazi Weapons WWII
On May 10, 2007, at 10:37 PM, Tim Ventura wrote: Hey Jack -- Right there with you, buddy. Mark McCandlish and I have had some interesting discussions on this one. Notably, the one device that sounds "remarkably" like the Nazi-Bell is (dramatic pause), Edgar Fouche's TR3-B "black triangle". So in a sense, we've ... 11 May 2007 02:39
Help on Study Needed
I am doing a study on the math that distinguishes the human mouth from a human anus. There are several transformations and mappings involved, but so far that is as far as I've gotten. Can any of you put your brains to solve this problem? ... 11 May 2007 15:54
Density of the set of all zeroes of a function with givenproperties
Hi! :) Can somebody help me on this little problem?: Check (prove or show a counterexample) if the following assumptions are enought to make a statement that the set of all arguments for each f(x)=0 is a dense set: (1) f: R->R differentiable, (2) For all x in R: f'(x) < f(x). Chris ... 9 May 2007 20:14
The Definition of Points
The Definition of Points ~v~~ In the swansong of modern math lines are composed of points. But then we must ask how points are defined? However I seem to recollect intersections of lines determine points. But if so then we are l... 5 May 2007 21:52