From: pokey on
Hoe do i do a hard reset? I pressed the reset button on the side of the pda,
is that the same

From: Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld.Com on
pokey wrote:
> Hoe do i do a hard reset? I pressed the reset button on the side of
> the pda, is that the same

No, that's a soft reset. To hard reset, remove the battery and IIRC there
is an ON/OFF main power switch?
--
Darren Griffin
PocketGPSWorld - www.PocketGPSWorld.com

From: pokey via PocketPCJunkies.com on
Hi

I did a hard reset and now the pda is working. The only thing is i have lost
all the software including the sat nav software. How do i reinstall it on to
the pda?

pokey via PocketPCJunkies.com wrote:
> Hi
>
> I did a hard reset and now the pda is working. The only thing is i
> have lost all the software including the sat nav software. How do i
> reinstall it on to the pda?

You should have the CD's?

--
Darren Griffin
PocketGPSWorld - www.PocketGPSWorld.com
The Premier GPS Resource for News, Reviews and Forums

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: WM5 change language
Next: PocketDOS help, someone?