From: Mr.Jan on
Hi. I post this periodically because I use a lot of memorized split
transactions.

With 2009 and earlier, I could memorize a split transaction with
percentages (always 50/50 in my case) and it would apply to the
transaction. Now, I have to click on the VENDOR line and select the
split transaction. It is always the only memorized selection
possible. I tried clearing all my memorized transactions and
reapplying but that did not help. When I posted before, some people
said they did not have this effect.

I thought I would send out the request for help again and see if
someone knows of a switch or magic button I should push. Thanks