From: Sue on
How do I retrieve messages from the server? They are there but I do not know
how to get access to them.
From: LD55ZRA on
You need to setup your outlook to do it for you automatically. You haven't
said who your ISP is so the only guide I can give you is a general one as
shown at this link:

http://www1.umn.edu/adcs/guides/email/winoutlook2007/

You will need to adapt the details to apply to your own setup.

hth

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Sue" <Sue(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> How do I retrieve messages from the server? They are there but I do not know
> how to get access to them.

If you are in a work environment, as the IT people whet you work. If you are
a home user, ask your mail service provider. There's no way we can even guess
with as little information as you decided to share.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]