From: Pat Willener on
You should be able to find the Office Setup under Add/Remove Programs
(use Change).

From: VanguardLH on
Albert Ross wrote:

> Unfortunately I have no way of re-installing MO Outlook 2003 - I have no CD
> as it was on the computer when I bought it.

Then it was part of the bloat that the computer vendor shoved on the
hard drives. It was probably a trial version, too. If you actually
paid for it (check your invoice), it may not be available as a separate
install but only in the restore image for the computer. You'll have to
read the manual for whatever computer brand and model that you have to
see if they let you rerun their setup to select just the Office 2003 for
re-installation. If you received no install CDs and there is no restore
or recovery image or setup then you didn't get the software with the
computer but instead got a polluted hard disk.

Did you uninstall OL2003 before installing Office 2007 trial?
From: Albert Ross on
No, I uninstalled OL2003 after downloading MO2007 Standard Trial.
--
Albatross Gliding

From: Gordon on

"Albert Ross" <AlbertRoss(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> No, I uninstalled OL2003 after downloading MO2007 Standard Trial.

That's not what he asked. "Downloading" and "Installing" are two entirely
separate functions. "Downloading" is the process of transferring the (large)
file from the website to your computer. "Installing" is the process of
double-clicking the "downloaded" file in order to start the installer.

From: Albert Ross on
I installed MO2007 Trial then uninstalled MO2003.
--
Albatross Gliding