From: Gordon on

"Albert Ross" <AlbertRoss(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I installed MO2007 Trial then uninstalled MO2003.

Then you need to go into Control Panel-Programs and Features (for Vista,
add/remove programs in XP), click on Office 2007, click on Change, click Add
or remove components, and make Outlook available via the drop-down box.

HTH.

From: VanguardLH on
Albert Ross wrote:

> I installed MO2007 Trial then uninstalled MO2003.

There can only be one installed instance of Outlook on your host. The
other components of Office allow multiple installs to permit multiple
concurrent versions (old and new) but not Outlook. As I recall, when
you install Office 2007 trial and it sees a prior version of Outlook is
already installed, it asks you if you want to move to OL2007.

You really need to find out just how you are going to install the
software that was supposedly included in the sale of the computer that
you purchased. The trial version is going to expire in 60 days. Then
what will you use?