From: Karl E. Peterson on
Steve Rindsberg wrote:
> In article <OFOvjic7KHA.3504(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, TAJ Simmons wrote:
>> I'm confused :(
>>
>> Where will these discussions migrate to?
>>

> Gordon's posted the direct link to the top of the PPT bits.
>
> The more general starting point, in case you're looking for non-PPT
> wisdom is
>
> http://answers.microsoft.com

Hmmmm, I don't see a VB6 link there. Or, hey, no FrontPage either.

Humbug...

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <eUvmpTU8KHA.1888(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, Karl E. Peterson
wrote:
> Steve Rindsberg wrote:
> > In article <OFOvjic7KHA.3504(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, TAJ Simmons wrote:
> >> I'm confused :(
> >>
> >> Where will these discussions migrate to?
> >>

> > Gordon's posted the direct link to the top of the PPT bits.
> >
> > The more general starting point, in case you're looking for non-PPT
> > wisdom is
> >
> > http://answers.microsoft.com
>
> Hmmmm, I don't see a VB6 link there. Or, hey, no FrontPage either.

This is what you might call A Known Problem.

One that's generating considerable noise elsewhere.

I especially like how the links to "new improved forums" suggested in the
VB6 groups send you to places where they SPECIFICALLY tell you "VB6? Buzz
off."

==============================
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Steve Rindsberg wrote:
> Karl E. Peterson wrote:
>> Steve Rindsberg wrote:

>>> Gordon's posted the direct link to the top of the PPT bits.
>>>
>>> The more general starting point, in case you're looking for non-PPT
>>> wisdom is
>>>
>>> http://answers.microsoft.com
>>
>> Hmmmm, I don't see a VB6 link there. Or, hey, no FrontPage either.
>
> This is what you might call A Known Problem.

Really? I'd have thunk it to be A Feature. Huh...

> One that's generating considerable noise elsewhere.

Nice. :-)

> I especially like how the links to "new improved forums" suggested in the
> VB6 groups send you to places where they SPECIFICALLY tell you "VB6? Buzz
> off."

Where are these suggestions, anyways?

Btw, are you aware of 'softies are all under a gag order on this? I
seem to be having a devil of a time getting any sort of comment for
attribution. <eg>

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org