From: Carlos on
It worked to me too.
Now everything is ok!!
Thanks nlavery

From: lvanvugt on
Had same issue on Home Server (Windows Server 2003) and indeed this fix help
me out. Thanx nlavery!

b rg
Luc

From: Kenneth on
Ha, re-registering the dll's worked for me too!
Nice!
Would have been nicer though if someone didn't break them in the first place
;)

From: Surya on
This steps works!!!! I have been having this problem for months and I am glad
I ran into this newsgroup.