From: Dee Earley on
On 03/08/2010 16:15, Mike Williams wrote:
> "Dee Earley" <dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk> wrote in message
>> On 03/08/2010 12:10, Mike Williams wrote:
>>> Another one posting dotnet stuff on the Classic VB group. Sheesh!
>>
>> The question came under Miscellaneous
>> VB so I answered it.
>
> The "misc" in the name of the group refers to miscellaneous questions
> about the real Visual Basic.

Like the one the authors have called "Visual basic"?
Nowhere says it is explicitly vb6 or under.

Up till know, I've killed any threads in microsoft.* where you go off on
a rant because they are such an utter waste of time reading.

> The question was very specific and the OP asked, "Aside from zipping up
> the entire tree, does anyone know of a way in VB2008 to have it store
> all the information about a form in one file". Did you not notice the
> "VB2008" in there?

Yes, that is why I answered in that context.

> Have all dotnet evangelists been so thoroughly brainwashed that they
> fail to see the difference even when Micro$oft themselves clearly do?

I'm bilingual, I use whatever language is best for what I'm doing and
that I feel most comfortable with, biased towards VB6 as that is what I
have most code invested in.
I'm not using a language because Microsoft say I should, that's just stupid.

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

iCode Systems