From: Robert Steinmetz AIA on
From testparm notice the [Windows] share is listed.

Processing section "[printers]"
Processing section "[print$]"
Processing section "[Hamlet]"
Processing section "[Projects]"
Processing section "[Office]"
Processing section "[Sigma]"
Processing section "[Windows]"
Processing section "[Recovered]"
Processing section "[Vault]"
Processing section "[Testing]"

It appears that share-info.tdb is not being properly updated.

To test I added a new share and it showed up in testparm with no error
but after restarting Samba nothing was added to share-info.tdb. None of
the .tdb files seem to have been updated in several months, which isn't
surprising since the Samba configuration of this server hasn't changed
in months.

--
Robert Steinmetz, AIA
Principal