From: Khodaeifar on
Hi all,
Is there anybody interested in "Modal Logic" ?
I need a debater!
Thanks

From: Rhys B. Cartwright-Jones on
Sure,

I studied in Undergrad and Grad. Granted, this was with a
late-nineties edition of the Hughes text, which had some problems. But
I'd like to revisit it.

Mail's posted above. Hope to hear from you.

-Rhys

From: Khodaeifar on
I'm a student of "Philosophical Logic" and my dissertation is about
"Classical Modal Logic".

I read the Hughes and Creswell's book "A New Introduction to Modal Logic"
before.

However I'm interested in discussing about "Modal Logic", specially it's
"Semantics".

Good luck,

===================================

From: Barb Knox on
In article <efki7v$lg0$3(a)emma.aioe.org>,
"Khodaeifar" <khodaeifar(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Is there anybody interested in "Modal Logic" ?
> I need a debater!
> Thanks

Modal Logic is a rather well understood technical area. What do you
find debatable?

[added sci.logic]
From: Peter_Smith on
You might find the "Historical Overview" in Chap.1 of Patrick Blackburn
et al. "Modal Logic", CUP 2001, useful for orientation.