From: Jim on
15 more levels, plus a new bird.

Jim
--
"Microsoft admitted its Vista operating system was a 'less good
product' in what IT experts have described as the most ambitious
understatement since the captain of the Titanic reported some
slightly damp tablecloths." http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/
From: Jon B on
Jim <jim(a)magrathea.plus.com> wrote:

> 15 more levels, plus a new bird.
>
> Jim

Two new birds. I've caught up having had to start again following the
buggered up iOS4 install, and finished the 15 new levels...
--
Jon B
Above email address IS valid.
From: Woody on
On 17/07/2010 10:02, Jim wrote:
> 15 more levels, plus a new bird.

I hate that new bird, it is useless

--
Woody
From: Woody on
Jon B <black.hole(a)jonbradbury.com> wrote:
> Jim <jim(a)magrathea.plus.com> wrote:
>
>> 15 more levels, plus a new bird.
>>
>> Jim
>
> Two new birds. I've caught up having had to start again following the
> buggered up iOS4 install, and finished the 15 new levels...

Oh, 2 birds? Is the boomerang green bird not the new one?

--
Woody
From: Jaimie Vandenbergh on
On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 13:00:27 +0100, Woody <usenet(a)alienrat.co.uk>
wrote:

>On 17/07/2010 10:02, Jim wrote:
>> 15 more levels, plus a new bird.
>
>I hate that new bird, it is useless

The boomerang? It's good and heavy, for frontal attacks. Much more
usable than the relatively uncontrollable loopbacks.

Not as good as the Big Red Bird for that, mind.

Cheers - Jaimie
--
"I did not attend his funeral, but I wrote a nice letter saying
I approved of it." - Mark Twain