From: David Harris on
We are migrating our Sharepoint Site from our old server to our new server.
WSS 3.0 SP2 is setup on both servers.

I have successfully migrated the site to the new server under a Test Site
Name (http://fb-app-1:6987) so it can be used for training.

But when I try and migrate the Live site to it's new location
(http://fb-app-1) it migrates but shows no sites (e.g. site
http://fb-app-1/fairbridge). The Content DB has migrated fine and is of the
same size but the sites do not seem to have setup as it it did when migrating
it to a Test Site (e.g. site http://fb-app-1:6987/fairbridge)
From: spconsultant on
Just looking at the URL, perhaps you did not set up the Managed path (/
fairbridge)
in the new environment?