From: fjones78 on
On Dec 3, 7:33 am, "Oliver Moazzezi [MVP]"
<o.moazzez...(a)spamfreenet.co.uk> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Take a look at:
>
> http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Configuring-ISA-Server-2004-Excha...
>
> It's now best practice to have Exchange in your internal network, with a
> reverse proxy in your DMZ (something like ISA Server).
>
> Missy's link points to the IIS Admin Service usually being the culprit with
> your issue. However it may be due to it being homed in the DMZ and not all
> necessary ports are opened.
>
> Oliver

Well,

After talk with the network guys, they dont allow move this server
from DMZ but I make the next probe, they open everything from this
server to the internal network, after this I reboot the node and
wait...
But the error continue...
I also think that be some port... can be something related with
permission in metabase? how I can troubleshoot this error?

Thanks!
From: Missy Koslosky on
As Oliver mentioned, the IIS Admin service is generally the culprit.

If the network guys were willing to open all ports to the internal network
for the server, there's absolutely no point to the DMZ. Exchange belongs on
an internal network, as Oliver mentioned.

Missy