From: BURT on
On Aug 7, 12:01 am, artful <artful...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 7, 4:15 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Aug 6, 11:10 pm, Bernhard Schornak <schor...(a)web.de> wrote:
>
> > > Hint:
>
> > > If the train is really fast (574 km/h is the current
> > > record), you can't read clocks outside the train and
> > > no one outside can read a clock inside it. With that
> > > speed, a clock rushes by much faster than anyone can
> > > read it.
>
> > > Greetings from Augsburg
>
> > > Bernhard Schornak
>
> > Still it could be photographed.
>
> Make sure you include that as part of the process that a passenger can
> use to measure the ticking rate of the station clock.  If you ever
> decide to provide an answer.

It is easily done in Einstein's thought experiment. You need to show
that only one clock slows down art and there is no mutual dilation
from the very beginning.

Mitch Raemsch
From: artful on
On Aug 8, 7:05 am, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 7, 12:01 am, artful <artful...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > Still it could be photographed.
>
> > Make sure you include that as part of the process that a passenger can
> > use to measure the ticking rate of the station clock.  If you ever
> > decide to provide an answer.
>
> It is easily done in Einstein's thought experiment.

But still you give no answer to the question .. I've asked ten times
now.
Tell me the process the train passenger uses to determine that the
station clock runs slower than his.
NOTE: He is allowed to have other friends on the station or the train
help him

> You need to show
> that only one clock slows down

But still you give no answer to the question .. I've asked ten times
now.
Tell me the process the train passenger uses to determine that the
station clock runs slower than his.
NOTE: He is allowed to have other friends on the station or the train
help him

> art
> and there is no mutual dilation
> from the very beginning.

That's what this gedanken will show. But first you have to answer to
the question .. I've asked ten times now.
Tell me the process the train passenger uses to determine that the
station clock runs slower than his.
NOTE: He is allowed to have other friends on the station or the train
help him

Come on .. try to use your brain for a change and think about how
you'd work out the ticking rate, when someone one a train can only get
a brief glimpse of the clock as it goes past his window. I'vegiven
you hints.
From: BURT on
On Aug 7, 4:08 pm, artful <artful...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 8, 7:05 am, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Make sure you include that as part of the process that a passenger can
> > > use to measure the ticking rate of the station clock.  If you ever
> > > decide to provide an answer.
>
> > It is easily done in Einstein's thought experiment.
>
> But still you give no answer to the question .. I've asked ten times
> now.
> Tell me the process the train passenger uses to determine that the
> station clock runs slower than his.
> NOTE: He is allowed to have other friends on the station or the train
> help him
>
> > You need to show
> > that only one clock slows down
>
> But still you give no answer to the question .. I've asked ten times
> now.
> Tell me the process the train passenger uses to determine that the
> station clock runs slower than his.
> NOTE: He is allowed to have other friends on the station or the train
> help him
>
> > art
> > and there is no mutual dilation
> > from the very beginning.
>
> That's what this gedanken will show.  But first you have to answer to
> the question .. I've asked ten times now.
> Tell me the process the train passenger uses to determine that the
> station clock runs slower than his.
> NOTE: He is allowed to have other friends on the station or the train
> help him
>
> Come on .. try to use your brain for a change and think about how
> you'd work out the ticking rate, when someone one a train can only get
> a brief glimpse of the clock as it goes past his window.  I'vegiven
> you hints.- Hide quoted text -

Why am I required to answer your question?

Mitch Raemsch