From: FromTheRafters on

news:hqnu5c0v8(a)news3.newsguy.com...
> From: "gufus" <stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca>
>
> | PING
>
> PONG :-)

10SNE1 ?

From: Erehwon on

news:hqnnhb02u0m(a)news3.newsguy.com...
> From: "gufus" <stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca>
>
> | Hello, Erehwon!
>
> | You wrote on Tue, 20 Apr 2010 23:29:48 -0500:
>

> E>> eliminated problem. What does that indicate about the cause of the
> E>> problem in the first place and where is 4.2.2.2?
>

> | Good question, where is 4.2.2.2
>
> vnsc-bak.sys.gtei.net == 4.2.2.2

OK, just curious because original DNS was 4.2.2.1. How about the second
part of the question. If changing the DNS solved the problem, does that
indicate some variety of problem with the original DNS or could there still
be a problem on my end?

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org>

>> From: "gufus" <stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca>

>> | PING

>> PONG :-)

| 10SNE1 ?

Naw, it ain't my racket.

--
Dave

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Erehwon" <invalid(a)address.here>

| OK, just curious because original DNS was 4.2.2.1. How about the second
| part of the question. If changing the DNS solved the problem, does that
| indicate some variety of problem with the original DNS or could there still
| be a problem on my end?

Most likely Level 3 DNS server problem.

--
Dave

From: Erehwon on

Thanks to all who replied. No more GoDaddy pages so it looks like I'm back
to normal for a while.