Prev: Users50
Next: Help Needed!
From: Shenan Stanley on
Dallas wrote:
> thanks - its a wireless kb, came w/ the package from dell. dont
> have another kb. dont understand re; bios point.

If you can get into the system BIOS and can use the keyboard in the BIOS -
then it is not a Windows issue. It would eliminate a software cause.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: "Dallas" Jagged on
thanks - its worse? can i use a wired kb w/ a wireless mouse? i just dont
know.

--
Dallas.....

Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP2,
16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE7, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a regular
basis: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware Blaster, Window
Defender, BitDefender & Ccleaner

From: Shenan Stanley on
Dallas wrote:
> thanks - its worse? can i use a wired kb w/ a wireless mouse? i
> just dont know.

Worse because it gives you some options/usage (teaser.)

You can have as many keyboards connected at once as you want, and mice.
They may battle one another if you try to use more than one at a time. ;-)

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: "Dallas" Jagged on

thanks-gotcha. didnt know if conflict between wirless mouse and a wired kb.

From: "Dallas" Jagged on
thx agin- try kb 1st as i know little re; bios. much appreciated !

--

> Dallas wrote:
>> thanks - its a wireless kb, came w/ the package from dell. dont
>> have another kb. dont understand re; bios point.
>
> If you can get into the system BIOS and can use the keyboard in the BIOS -
> then it is not a Windows issue. It would eliminate a software cause.
>
> --
> Shenan Stanley
> MS-MVP
> --