From: Russ (SBITS.Biz) [SBS-MVP] on
You can access both MSDN and Technet at the same time.(At least I can?)

I'm using however Windows Live Mail for my nntp reader however?
(with the community connector.)

???

It works?

Russ

Russell Grover - SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP] MCP, MCPS, MCNPS, SBSC
Remote Small Business Server/Computer Support - www.SBITS.Biz
BPOS - Microsoft Online Services - www.BPOSMadeEasy.com
Easy Redirect to Microsoft's New SBS Public Forum - www.SBSRepair.com

"Leythos" wrote in message

In article <ORphAL7ILHA.1996(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl>,
mwport(a)no_spam_hotmail.com says...

> Have you tried the Community Bridge?
>
> Community Forums NNTP bridge
> http://communitybridge.codeplex.com/

That's what I'm using, didn't even consider the MS bridge.

The real issue is not being able to configure all the groups I read in
one setup - since the MS groups only contain the MS groups, since my
public Usenet server contains both the old groups (no longer supported
by MS, but will remain active in the rest of the world) and groups not
related to anything MS, it means that I have to maintain two different
Usenet configurations and that means double the effort.

If I understand it properly, I can not access the MSDN and TECHNET
groups through the bridge at the same time, only one or the other at any
given instant.

Trust yourself.