From: Chaitanya Yanamadala on
u can do one more thing, u need to get a public ip or a static ip from ur
ISP, this will make sure that u have a constant ip on ur machine so that it
can be accessed from anywhere..

Chaitanya

From: 3dgtech on
Well, there are two more things to do.
1. If you have a router you will have to forward the ports for the
webserver (80, etc) to the correct internal ip. - depending on your
security needs consider putting your webserver into the fm
2. There are multiple services out there that offer dynamic dns (dyndns.com
, etc) these might even be an option from within your router and would
allow you to get a "public" domain name even if you don't have a
static ip.

Let me know if you need more info.
Regards,
eli aschkenasy

On Jun 30, 2010, at 6:55 AM, Chaitanya Yanamadala <dr.virus.india(a)gmail.com