From: Laura on
Are you burning a backup copy or the actual company files?

From: Emmy on
I burned his data entries.

From: Laura on
I would try making a back up copy and restoring it on the new machine, Maybe
you missed a file in the process of burning the files.

From: Emmy on
This is what is listed in My Documents: (The 2 floppies are named A & A 1)

Q3 Dir
Q Data 2 QB1

A 1

Q3 Dir
Q Data 2 QB 2
My Taxes SBR
TO 3

Don't know if this helps any.

Emmy

From: Laura on
Are these folder or file names? What you need to find is the main quicken
file that has a qdf extension. There several other files that go with that
main file. These are the ones that you need to copy to the floppy or CD.