From: mlmiles1 on
I was hoping to be able to use Outlook Tasks as way to track mileage. I'd
love to be able to run a report across a date range a pull up a detailed or
summarized list of the amounts of mileage used. Is that possible?
From: VanguardLH on
mlmiles1 wrote:

> I was hoping to be able to use Outlook Tasks as way to track mileage. I'd
> love to be able to run a report across a date range a pull up a detailed or
> summarized list of the amounts of mileage used. Is that possible?

See the Categories button? Assign one, like "Mileage" to any item (e-mails,
tasks, journals). Then you can search by category. You can also use a date
range when search on that category (although you might have to use the
Advanced tab if you want multiple date criteria).
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Use the mileage field on tasks and add the mileage field to a view - you
can't easily subtotal the mileage but you can create views or search filters
that shows specific dates and copy the rows and paste into Excel to total.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?

From: Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] on

With VBOffice Reporter you can easily create the reports you're looking for.
For details see the link in my signature, please.

--
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook