From: dc1999 on
I get a constant pop-up Error message, "Network Connections" which
reads:

"Cannot load dialog

"Error 623: The system could not find the phone book entry for this
connection."

A click on "OK" makes it go away, but it's a nuisance. Maybe someone
on this NG can figure it out.

Thanks

Dave

From: Richard G. Harper on
Got dial-up networking installed? Remove any entries from Network
Connections folder lately?

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User] rgharper(a)gmail.com

From: DC1999 on
Yes, I do have dial-up installed, because Earthlink's DSL service has
occasionally failed and we will use dial-up. I have "Redial line if
Dropped" UNCHECKED.

Would you recommend I delete or uninstall those set-ups?

I'm running Win XP with SP2.

Thanks for the help.

Dave