From: Hugh Jeego on

" Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF " <""noujwas\"@yahoo.com is a stupid
muzzie troll ."> wrote in message
> Hugh Jeego wrote:
>>
>> "Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Yep, heaps on ebay etc.

>>> I bet the person with the router wouldnt agree |-(
>>
>> Rudd for a router......in USA they pronounce "router" sounding like
>> "rooter" don't they?
>
> Rooter is the correct pronunciation. The Yanks pronounce it rowter.

Not in Australia. You live in Victoria, right? Bloody foreigners! :)

>> Could make a better slogan that Kevin07!!
>
> No slogan would ever make KRudd look good.

I dunno about that. I wouldn't mind seeing "Kick Me" on his back,
personally.

From: Zappy on
On Jan 9, 12:08 am, "Hugh Jeego" <i...(a)example.com> wrote:
> One small correction. The LABOR party in Australia is spelled LABOR because,
> a long time back, it was in honour of American unionists. It is
> intentionally spelled that way.

Ah, that's not right.

The Australian Labour Party is one of the oldest Labor parties in the
world.

The spelling was changed in the seventies.

From: Rod Speed on
Hugh Jeego wrote:
> "Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hugh Jeego wrote:
>>> "Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> REALLY?
>>
>> Yep, heaps on ebay etc.
>>
>>> There's quite a few peanuts in Federal Parliament! Good trade,
>>> that, I reckon! :)
>>
>> I bet the person with the router wouldnt agree |-(
>>

> Rudd for a router......in USA they pronounce "router" sounding like "rooter" don't they?

Yep, and we say fucker.

> Could make a better slogan that Kevin07!!

Wouldnt be hard.

From: Rod Speed on
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF wrote
> Hugh Jeego wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote

>>> Yep, heaps on ebay etc.

>>> I bet the person with the router wouldnt agree |-(
>>
>> Rudd for a router......in USA they pronounce "router" sounding like
>> "rooter" don't they?

> Rooter is the correct pronunciation. The Yanks pronounce it rowter.

Nope, they say rooter. Its even more hilarious with printed circuit board rooters.

From: Hugh Jeego on
Nope. Wrong. Still Labor Party.
Check out their official site at http://www.alp.org.au/

"Zappy" <kevin(a)zappy.com.au> wrote in message
On Jan 9, 12:08 am, "Hugh Jeego" <i...(a)example.com> wrote:
> One small correction. The LABOR party in Australia is spelled LABOR
> because,
> a long time back, it was in honour of American unionists. It is
> intentionally spelled that way.

Ah, that's not right.

The Australian Labour Party is one of the oldest Labor parties in the
world.

The spelling was changed in the seventies.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Prev: mobile broadband
Next: Slow file transfer W7