From: PD on
On Aug 12, 10:16 am, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> "PD"  wrote in message

> > Hopeless. You do not understand a thing that anyone has told you in 15
> > years. Not one thing.
>
> Why bother replying to him?  You're just feeding the troll

Minimizing my attention space given to him as I write.
From: Inertial on
"PD" wrote in message

>On Aug 12, 10:16 am, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
>> "PD" wrote in message

>> > Hopeless. You do not understand a thing that anyone has told you in 15
>> > years. Not one thing.
>>
>> Why bother replying to him? You're just feeding the troll
>
>Minimizing my attention space given to him as I write.

(To answer myself .. sometimes trolls are fun to play with :).. and its
often a good feeling to post the truth and expose the lies of others)

From: Stamenin on
On Aug 11, 5:30 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 11, 5:15 pm, Stamenin <task...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Aug 9, 11:01 am, kenseto <kens...(a)erinet.com> wrote:
>
> > > New Interpretation for Length Contraction and Length Expansion:
>
> > > 1. The physical length of a meter stick remains the same in all frames
> > > of
> > > reference.
> > > 2. The Light path length of the observer's meter stick is assumed to
> > > be its
> > >     physical length.
> > > 3. The light path length of a moving meter stick is predicted as
> > > follows:
> > >    L_aa=Light path length of the observer's meter stick
> > >    L_ab=Light path length of a moving meter stick as predicted by
> > > observer A.
> > >    Gamma= 1/sqrt(1-v^2/c^2)
> > >    A predicts B to be contracted:
> > >    L_ab=L_aa/gamma
> > >    A predicts B to be expanded:
> > >    L_ab=Gamma*L_aa
> > > 4. These interpretations require that every observer to include both
> > > predictions
> > >     for the light   path length of a moving meter stick.
> > > 5. Since light path length is not physical these interpretations will
> > > resolve
> > >     all the paradoxes of SR and LET.
>
> > > A new theory of relativity called IRT includes the above
> > > interpretations. IRT
> > > includes both SR and LET as subsets. However, unlike SRT the equations
> > > of IRT
> > > are valid in all environments, including gravity. A paper on IRT is
> > > available in
> > > the following link:http://www.modelmechanics.org/2008irt.dtg.pdf
>
> > > Ken Seto
>
> > The length contraction is a wrong conclusion obtained by the wrongly
> > use of the errant LT. It is a shame for all participants in these
> > discussions to not understand this simple question. If you use the GT
> > this error do not appears.- Hide quoted text -

> I believe length contraction is not real but universal space expansion
> is.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

For science the word believe is not proper but is only the word I
know. So I know that the LT is a false relation and it stays on base
of the Special Relativity. I know that the notions coordinate system
and the notion frame are incompatible but Einstein adepts prefer the
notion frame and so on. In the other hand I can believe that the space
expansion is real, but I can't know that. I can believe that the God
exists but I can't know it. I can believe that God has created the
cosmos but I can't know even which God did it. All these questions are
real, but for ones I know it and for others I only believe that are
real. Science is not a religion.
From: kenseto on
On Aug 12, 9:41 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 12, 7:20 am, kenseto <kens...(a)erinet.com> wrote:

> > > Then you did not listen to what Tom Roberts told you. He correctly
> > > told you that it is a geometric effect, and he correctly told you that
> > > geometric effects have physical consequences.
>
> > No he said that length contraction in SR does not mean that the length
> > of a ruler is contracted physically.
>
> > > I cannot help it if you cannot comprehend what you read and what
> > > people tell you.
>
> > He said that length contraction is much like tilting a ladder through
> > the door way. This is not physical/material contrction. Physicists
> > invented geometric projection to replace the obsolete idea that
> > contraction in SR is physical/material in order to explain the
> > paradoxes occur if length contraction is physical/material....for
> > example if length contraction is physical/material the bug dies at two
> > instants of time....before and after the head of the rivet hits the
> > wall of the hole. If length contraction is merely a geometric
> > projection effect then the bug dies only once....when the tip of the
> > rivet hits the bug.
>
> Hopeless. You do not understand a thing that anyone has told you in 15
> years. Not one thing.

Why would I accept your explanations when they are contradictory and
paradoxical????? For example: the bug dies at two different instants
of time.

Ken Seto