From: Phildo on
Am just putting together a touring package for a band I work for. Idea is we
roll into a venue, plug into their power and give them a LR feed. Based
around the A&H iLive with a T112 out front, an R72 for mons, 2 stageboxes
(16ch and 32ch in different racks so we have a redundant mixengine), PL10s
on each mic stand so monitors can be adjusted by the musos, everyone on
PSM900s with ultimate ears (plus 2 buttkicker concerts for the drummer