From: Pfsszxt on
On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 15:43:17 GMT, Grinder <grinder(a)no.spam.maam.com>
wrote:

>Pfsszxt(a)aol.com wrote:
>> Thanks -- this sounds right --but I've not disabled any "fast user"
>> How/where do I un-disable it ?? I've never seen such an option!
>
>http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=fast+user+switching

Thanks for the help -- I tried to restore fast user but but Windows
refused! But I tracked it all down ---finally.
Some tome ago, windows "lost" my wireless connecction,claiming there
was no wireless network to be found. I went through a
repair/rediscover process during which, apparently, either I or XP
check something called Client Server for Network oe some such name.
Once I removed that check, I could restore the fast user option.
Thankd all for the help
From: Hodges on

Eternal September... @aol.com says it all...