From: Bob Larter is Lionel Lauer - Look it up. on
On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 17:35:09 +1000, Bob Larter <bobbylarter(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>Think wrote:
>> In 500 years you could have TWC, "The World Corporation", wipe out access
>> to all recorded knowledge in order to control you better. In their
>> corporate wars they might bury the technology needed to read optical-media
>> by generations 500 years from now (if those generations even still exist).
>> Creating their laws that their obedient and brainwashed indentured-servants
>> will carry out for them. That all knowledge be moved to their newly
>> "patented" muon nano-cube storage system. All previous storage means
>> destroyed, by law. They then edit out the pertinent parts that they don't
>> want anyone to know, so that nobody can ever go back and reclaim the
>> knowledge needed to undermine their self-imposed and self-declared
>> authority over you. (No different than what christians did just before
>> their having caused and created The Dark Ages and remain defending their
>> actions and values to this very day.) The means to reclaim that knowledge
>> no longer taught in schools, it's now a TWC corporate crime to do so.
>> Punishable by death. The method to read optical data could disappear in
>> well under 150 years.
>
>Not that you're paranoid of anything...
>
>> I have a box of 8" dia. floppy-disks in my storage shed (single-sided, 168k
>> capacity). Do you have a drive, interface card, and the software to read
>> them? This is from only 30 years ago. Yes, they could be read. But who
>> still has the proper hardware, cables, and software readily available? Who
>> is going to go through all that trouble and expense just to see what might
>> be on all those unmarked floppies to try to reclaim any fading data? Some
>> genius might have recorded the means to jump through time and space in a
>> text-file digital journal on one of them. His intentional method of storing
>> it that way to prevent a presently undeserving populace from having that
>> knowledge just yet.
>
>LOL. It figures that you're the kind of schizophrenic nutcase who
>imagines that he's made major discoveries.

Bob Larter's legal name: Lionel Lauer
Home news-group, an actual group in the "troll-tracker" hierarchy:
alt.kook.lionel-lauer (established on, or before, 2004)
Registered Description: "the 'owner of several troll domains' needs a group where he'll stay on topic."

<http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&num=10&as_ugroup=alt.kook.lionel-lauer>

"Results 1 - 10 of about 2,170 for group:alt.kook.lionel-lauer."