From: Ken Blake, MVP on
On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 11:40:22 -0800, Doum <me(a)domain.net> wrote:

> "Ken Blake, MVP" <kblake(a)this.is.an.invalid.domain> �crivait
>
> > On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 13:59:30 -0500, <JoJo> wrote:
> >
> >> Over the years Windows Explorer has been a great file management
> >> software for me.
> >> But there are some important features that are missing.
> >

> > What features do you think are missing?
> >

> >> * Can anyone recommend a great file management software with more
> >> features ?
> >

> > Answer the question above and maybe I or someone else can make a
> > suggestion for you.
> >

> I don't know about the OP, but I always thought that "Select All" in the
> context menu (right-click) could be useful.

OK, but pressing Ctrl-A selects all, and is very easy to do. I's
rather do that than have to click on something.

Please Reply to the Newsgroup
From: guest on

From: Doum on
Bob I <birelan(a)yahoo.com> �crivait news:#4xWdRcqKHA.1796
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

> Doum wrote:
>
>> "Ken Blake, MVP" <kblake(a)this.is.an.invalid.domain> �crivait

>>>What features do you think are missing?

>>>Answer the question above and maybe I or someone else can make a
>>>suggestion for you.
>>>

>> I don't know about the OP, but I always thought that "Select All" in
th
>> context menu (right-click) could be useful.
>
> CTRL-A is faster

Not necessarely, it depends of the "context".

And it wouldn't hurt CTRL-A if "Select All" was also in the context menu.

From: Doum on

> On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 11:40:22 -0800, Doum <me(a)domain.net> wrote:
>
>> "Ken Blake, MVP" <kblake(a)this.is.an.invalid.domain> �crivait

>> > What features do you think are missing?

>> > Answer the question above and maybe I or someone else can make a
>> > suggestion for you.
>> >

>> I don't know about the OP, but I always thought that "Select All" in
>> the context menu (right-click) could be useful.
>

> OK, but pressing Ctrl-A selects all, and is very easy to do. I's
> rather do that than have to click on something.

I already know about CTRL-A, I am just saying that "right-click|Select
All" could be useful... sometimes. ;)

From: Donald Lessau on

<JoJo> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hello:
>
> Over the years Windows Explorer has been a great file management software
> for me.
> But there are some important features that are missing.
>
> * Can anyone recommend a great file management software with more
> features ?

XYplorer. Similar to Explorer, but more features.
http://www.xyplorer.com/

Don