From: John Pollard on
Nobody wrote:

> If you wish to label that as a somehow corrupted file, so be it. To
> my mind, there is a password entered over which I have no knowledge or
> control.

If you wish to think that Intuit arbitrarily assigned a password to your
Quicken data ... so be it.

--

John Pollard
Your source of user-to-user Quicken help

From: John Pollard on
Nobody wrote:

P.S.

Since it's clear that you did not actually try to get the password
removed, and you do not know whether you will have to pay a fee ... the
rest of your complaint is meaningless.

From: Han on
"John Pollard" <8plus7isf(a)gmail.com> wrote in news:hmv3lg$m90$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

> meaningless

John, your replies like these 2 are only showing your frustration. They
don't help you or anyone else. I am suggesting you write them on paper and
burn them. I have a block on the name of the Intuit guy who used to help
in years long passed. He went away in frustration. We don't want you to
follow that route! PLEASE!!! You're too important!!!!

--
Best regards
Han
From: Nobody on
On 07 Mar 2010 12:41:55 GMT, Han <nobody(a)nospam.not> wrote:

>"John Pollard" <8plus7isf(a)gmail.com> wrote in news:hmv3lg$m90$1
>@news.eternal-september.org:
>
>> meaningless
>
>John, your replies like these 2 are only showing your frustration. They
>don't help you or anyone else. I am suggesting you write them on paper and
>burn them. I have a block on the name of the Intuit guy who used to help
>in years long passed. He went away in frustration. We don't want you to
>follow that route! PLEASE!!! You're too important!!!!

Glee, giggle, and double giggle. Triple giggle might be going too
far.

My thanks to Mister Pollard for being so forthcoming with assistance,
without even addressing the facts of my query/queries.

Yes, the whatever is just simply dripping off this message.
From: Andrew on
Han wrote:
> ... I have a block on the name of the Intuit guy who used to help in
> years long passed. He went away in frustration.

Han- See your (!) comment on 12/20/2003 in
http://www.accountantforums.com/turbo-tax-gotcha-state-tax-refunds-and-amt-t28589.html .
His name was Bruce Lee. (We ought to put this question/answer in some
Quicken trivia forum ... it seems to come up every year!)

Regards -

- Andrew