From: Miles on
Just started, zoom in using zoom button and it does so. Attempt to
zoom out and nothing -- the button is depressed about half way and
doesn't move and the lens doesn't move either. Close the camera,
open and all is fine.

Anyone else had this and know of a cure?
Miles
From: Atheist Chaplain on
"Miles" <mileschap(a)REMOVEMEpacbell.net> wrote in message
> Just started, zoom in using zoom button and it does so. Attempt to
> zoom out and nothing -- the button is depressed about half way and doesn't
> move and the lens doesn't move either. Close the camera, open and all is
> fine.
>
> Anyone else had this and know of a cure?
> Miles

isn't the nokia phone cam zoom digital only ??

--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]

From: Miles on
* Atheist Chaplain wrote, On 3/12/2010 02:17:
> "Miles"<mileschap(a)REMOVEMEpacbell.net> wrote in message
>> Just started, zoom in using zoom button and it does so. Attempt to
>> zoom out and nothing -- the button is depressed about half way and doesn't
>> move and the lens doesn't move either. Close the camera, open and all is
>> fine.
>>
>> Anyone else had this and know of a cure?
>> Miles
>
> isn't the nokia phone cam zoom digital only ??

Sorry, my error, I was referring to my camera which is a Canon S70.
Miles