From: Elizabeth Elizabeth on
I keep getting this blue box pop up that has microsoft info on it and it
keeps telling me to enter in the words in the box. it say its from microsoft
but once when the box displayed an erro it had a email address of
support(a)recaptcha.net .. Please help it comes up like every 10 minutes and
if i dont enter the words i will not let me proceed with doing anything on
the computer. it happens whether i'm online or off line.
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Elizabeth" <Elizabeth @discussions.microsoft.com>

| I keep getting this blue box pop up that has microsoft info on it and it
| keeps telling me to enter in the words in the box. it say its from microsoft
| but once when the box displayed an erro it had a email address of
| support(a)recaptcha.net .. Please help it comes up like every 10 minutes and
| if i dont enter the words i will not let me proceed with doing anything on
| the computer. it happens whether i'm online or off line.

Not a virus but most likely non-viral malware.

Download, install, update and then execute, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Dave