From: ~BD~ on
Leo wrote:
> That is your breath blowing back into your face. Turn your back to the
> wind.

Thank you 'friend' - done that? ;)

Do you think Siljaline will now respond?

Perhaps *you* know the reason, Peter?

--
Dave
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <rhondaleakirk(a)earthling.net>

| ~BD~ wrote:
>> siljaline wrote:

>>> Generally *any* ASAP Board is fully qualified to do HJT Logs.
>>> Full list less some that are not ASAP Members are listed here>
>>> <http://asap.maddoktor2.com/>

>> Most folk reading here will no doubt know that *you* are also
>> known as Randy Knobloch and that you are staunch staff member at
>> Aumha (with 4244 posts to your credit when last I checked)

| It may be true that many of us know this. I would think, however, that if he
| wanted that information disseminated widely, he would do it.

>> Please will you explain why Aumha.net is *not* one of the firms
>> listed as an ASAP member when, in fact, most folk visit Aumha
>> solely to have their HJT logs examined and malware eradicated.

>> Are you aware of the reason for Aumha being excluded from ASAP?

>> Have I got this wrong, maybe?

| Your whole post is wrong in so many ways, I cannot even begin to list them.

| Oh, and why are you trolling this group now? Run out of fish elsewhere?

No, Rhonda. He didn't run out, he is adding to his repertoires.

--
Dave

From: ~BD~ on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries"<rhondaleakirk(a)earthling.net>
>
> | ~BD~ wrote:

>>> Most folk reading here will no doubt know that *you* are also
>>> known as Randy Knobloch and that you are staunch staff member at
>>> Aumha (with 4244 posts to your credit when last I checked)
>
> | It may be true that many of us know this. I would think, however, that if he
> | wanted that information disseminated widely, he would do it.
>
>>> Please will you explain why Aumha.net is *not* one of the firms
>>> listed as an ASAP member when, in fact, most folk visit Aumha
>>> solely to have their HJT logs examined and malware eradicated.
>
>>> Are you aware of the reason for Aumha being excluded from ASAP?
>
>>> Have I got this wrong, maybe?
>
> | Your whole post is wrong in so many ways, I cannot even begin to list them.
>
> | Oh, and why are you trolling this group now? Run out of fish elsewhere?
>
> No, Rhonda. He didn't run out, he is adding to his repertoires.

Now that is *not* a good answer, Mr Lipman! I'm adding *nothing*.

If one looks there are 2420 posts of mine in this group:-

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.security.virus/search?hl=en&group=microsoft.public.security.virus&q=BoaterDave&qt_g=Search+this+group

It seems that "Rhonda" has made only one previous post in the 'virus'
group and just 418 in 'alt.spyware' - a relative newbie! ;)

--
Dave
From: Leythos on
In article <PeudnWZT0eezOwPWnZ2dnUVZ8sadnZ2d(a)bt.com>, BoaterDave.is.
@hotmail.co.uk says...
> I'm adding *nothing*

That's the first thing I've seen BD say that clearly and perfectly
represents his contributions to all of Usenet

Trust yourself.
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Leythos" <spam999free(a)rrohio.com>

| In article <PeudnWZT0eezOwPWnZ2dnUVZ8sadnZ2d(a)bt.com>, BoaterDave.is.
| @hotmail.co.uk says...
>> I'm adding *nothing*

| That's the first thing I've seen BD say that clearly and perfectly
| represents his contributions to all of Usenet

+1

--
Dave

 |  Next  |  Last