From: ~BD~ on
Leythos wrote:
> In article<PeudnWZT0eezOwPWnZ2dnUVZ8sadnZ2d(a)bt.com>, BoaterDave.is.
> @hotmail.co.uk says...
>> I'm adding *nothing*
>>

> That's the first thing I've seen BD say that clearly and perfectly
> represents his contributions to all of Usenet

It's good to learn that you *do* have a sense of humour after all!

May God bless you.

Dave
From: ~BD~ on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> denigrate Randy

In no way did I do such a thing. I simply asked a question.

*Still* no one has answered the question I posed:

"Why is Aumha excluded from the club?"

--
Dave - As Leythos says "you can't trust your best friends ..."
From: Leythos on
In article <0bydnWGKAs7EMAPWnZ2dnUVZ8j9i4p2d(a)bt.com>, BoaterDave.is.
@hotmail.co.uk says...

> Leythos wrote:
> > In article<PeudnWZT0eezOwPWnZ2dnUVZ8sadnZ2d(a)bt.com>, BoaterDave.is.
> > @hotmail.co.uk says...
> >> I'm adding *nothing*
> >>

> > That's the first thing I've seen BD say that clearly and perfectly
> > represents his contributions to all of Usenet
> >

> It's good to learn that you *do* have a sense of humour after all!

I didn't include a :) after my comment, it wasn't meant to be funny.

Trust yourself.
From: ~BD~ on
Leythos wrote:
> In article<0bydnWGKAs7EMAPWnZ2dnUVZ8j9i4p2d(a)bt.com>, BoaterDave.is.
> @hotmail.co.uk says...
>>
>> Leythos wrote:
>>> In article<PeudnWZT0eezOwPWnZ2dnUVZ8sadnZ2d(a)bt.com>, BoaterDave.is.
>>> @hotmail.co.uk says...
>>>>

>>> That's the first thing I've seen BD say that clearly and perfectly
>>> represents his contributions to all of Usenet
>>>

>> It's good to learn that you *do* have a sense of humour after all!
>
> I didn't include a :) after my comment, it wasn't meant to be funny.

Oops!

Forgive me for trying to be friendly <shrug>
From: Dustin Cook on
Leythos <spam999free(a)rrohio.com> wrote in

> In article <PeudnWZT0eezOwPWnZ2dnUVZ8sadnZ2d(a)bt.com>, BoaterDave.is.
> @hotmail.co.uk says...
>> I'm adding *nothing*
>>

> That's the first thing I've seen BD say that clearly and perfectly
> represents his contributions to all of Usenet

Even if slightly incorrect. His posts are chewing up resources on my
computer. Granted, it's a few bytes; but... Those bytes could add up! In 20
years or so at this rate, he might even force me to delete an mp3 or
something. Or delete this program. *grin*.

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Bump!
Next: Not sure if it's a virus