From: Dustin Cook on
~BD~ <BoaterDave.is.(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in

> Leythos wrote:
>> In article<0bydnWGKAs7EMAPWnZ2dnUVZ8j9i4p2d(a)bt.com>, BoaterDave.is.
>> @hotmail.co.uk says...

>>> It's good to learn that you *do* have a sense of humour after all!
>>
>> I didn't include a :) after my comment, it wasn't meant to be funny.
>>

> Oops!
>
> Forgive me for trying to be friendly <shrug>

Ehm.. If you really intended friendship towards anybody; you wouldn't be
dropping their names on usenet to get a response from them. You'd be able
to contact them directly, hehehe...

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Leythos on
In article <Xns9D3CCFADABF9AHHI2948AJD832(a)69.16.185.250>,
bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com says...
> Ehm.. If you really intended friendship towards anybody

On Usenet, you only "Intend" to be friends with people that you've
leaned about through years of posts and only after a history of them
being ethical.

Trust yourself.
From: Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries on
Leythos wrote:
> In article <PeudnWZT0eezOwPWnZ2dnUVZ8sadnZ2d(a)bt.com>,
> BoaterDave.is. @hotmail.co.uk says...
>> I'm adding *nothing*
>>

> That's the first thing I've seen BD say that clearly and perfectly
> represents his contributions to all of Usenet

<sigh> Beat me to it.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to
be taken seriously. Hubert H. Humphrey

From: Max Wachtel on
#11 Thou shalt not feed thine trolls, nor shalt thou removeth them from
thine killfile
--
This post was created using Opera(a)USB: http://www.opera-usb.com
Virus Removal Instructions