From: Paul Furman on
Larry Thong wrote:
> You gotta know when to hold them or fold them. When things get a little
> cramped and overcrowded you gotta know when to get out. It gets a little
> dicey when the top five heavy hitters call your bluff. I really think it is
> time for this player to get out!
>
> <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Five-O.jpg>

Ok, that's a pretty cool shot.
What kind of bird is this?

I found a dove nesting in a flower pot at the nursery, hopefully will
remain & I'll get some chick shots <g>. Also, four hawks fledged this
past week and have been making a racket scrambling around learning how
to fly & land & getting used to the idea that mom & dad won't be hand
feeding them any more...
From: Neil Harrington on

"Larry Thong" <larry_thong(a)shitstring.com> wrote in message
> You gotta know when to hold them or fold them. When things get a little
> cramped and overcrowded you gotta know when to get out. It gets a little
> dicey when the top five heavy hitters call your bluff. I really think it
> is
> time for this player to get out!
>
> <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Five-O.jpg>

Very nice shot.