From: Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo on
Herb wrote:
> On 12/30/2009 2:56 PM, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
>> Herb wrote:

>>> Thanx-- am not familiar with Eternal September and can't find the
>>> website to inquire, maybe join. Any info/link is appreciated.
>>>

>> eternal-september.org
>>

> Another thing I just noticed. The 3rd newsroup, as listed in the ''All
> Folders'' pane (on my screen left side) -- when it has new mail, the All
> Folders'' pane has a font color of light blue, while all other folder
> colors are in black. Never saw that (blue font color) before.

could be theme related, or you have something in your
userChrome.css file or in the stylish addon.

help!!!!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
From: Herb on
On 12/30/2009 6:42 PM, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
> Herb wrote:

>>> eternal-september.org
>>>

>> Another thing I just noticed. The 3rd newsroup, as listed in the
>> ''All Folders'' pane (on my screen left side) -- when it has new
>> mail, the All Folders'' pane has a font color of light blue, while
>> all other folder colors are in black. Never saw that (blue font
>> color) before.
>
> could be theme related, or you have something in your userChrome.css
> file or in the stylish addon.

this is my chrome.css file -- I don't see anything here identifiable:

/* Change Browser Fonts */
* { font-size: 10pt !important;
font-family: arial !important; }

/* Folderpane(color/text) & Messagepane(color) */
treechildren {
background-color: #FFE6FF !important;
font-family: arial !important;
font-size: 9pt !important; }

From: Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo on
Herb wrote:
> On 12/30/2009 6:42 PM, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
>> Herb wrote:

>>> Another thing I just noticed. The 3rd newsroup, as listed in the
>>> ''All Folders'' pane (on my screen left side) -- when it has new
>>> mail, the All Folders'' pane has a font color of light blue, while
>>> all other folder colors are in black. Never saw that (blue font
>>> color) before.
>>
>> could be theme related, or you have something in your userChrome.css
>> file or in the stylish addon.
>>

> this is my chrome.css file -- I don't see anything here identifiable:
>
> /* Change Browser Fonts */
> * { font-size: 10pt !important;
> font-family: arial !important; }
>
> /* Folderpane(color/text) & Messagepane(color) */
> treechildren {
> background-color: #FFE6FF !important;
> font-family: arial !important;
> font-size: 9pt !important; }

close TB, remove the file userChrome.css. Restart TB.
Does the problem continue?

From: Herb on
On Dec 31, 12:43 am, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
<peter.potamus.the.purple.hi...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Herb wrote:

> >> could be theme related, or you have something in your userChrome.css
> >> file or in the stylish addon.
>
> > this is my chrome.css file -- I don't see anything here identifiable:
>
> > /* Change Browser Fonts */
> > * { font-size: 10pt !important;
> > font-family: arial !important; }
>
> > /* Folderpane(color/text) & Messagepane(color) */
> > treechildren {
> > background-color: #FFE6FF !important;
> > font-family: arial !important;
> > font-size: 9pt !important; }
>
> close TB, remove the file userChrome.css.  Restart TB.
>   Does the problem continue?
>
> --
> *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email
> help!!!!
>
> Warning: Private emails sent to me may become public
>
> Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/p-potamus.mp3http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
==========================

Yes problem continues. As a matter of fact before I removed
userChrome.css file, all NGs vanished -- all I saw was the Account
name in the folder list.

[userChrome.css file is removed and saved to desktop, but is not in
Profile folder.]

Heard back from TeraNews -- no apparent issues at their end and no
change in number of NGs permitted (unlimited).

So, removed userChrome.css file from Profile folder and deleted the
Teranews account -- and re-created Teranews account. Reloaded 2 NGs
(very slow process, seemed to make TB unstable). Exited out of TB,
came back in and only 1 of the 2 NGs re-loaded were there.

Question: Can I do complete uninstall/reinstall of TB ... and upon
reinstall, TB will populate with all user profiles and settings again?

From: Herb on
On Dec 30, 2:56 pm, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
<peter.potamus.the.purple.hi...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Herb wrote:

> >> I have 8 NGs. I useThunderbird3 and Eternal September.
>
> > Thanx-- am not familiar with Eternal September and can't find the
> > website to inquire, maybe join.  Any info/link is appreciated.
>
> eternal-september.org

Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:http://melaman2.com/cartoons/
singles/mp3/p-potamus.mp3http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

I signed up -- when the NGs load, I don't even see this NG when I
search for alt.fan.mozilla -- should I?