From: Daave on
chuck wrote:
> Daave wrote:
>> Chuck wrote:
>>> It's usually possible to obtain a replacement CD from MS via the
>>> fulfillment path. I've done so several times via phone, and a small
>>> charge for the replacement CD.
>
>> Is there a context for this post?
>>

> Prolly the previous post about a defective OEM disc.
>
> Short memories here??

Keep in mind that many people don't see in their news readers what you
see in yours.

If you intend to reply to a post, you should reply to that specific post
rather than start a brand new, out-of-context thread. Otherwise, many
people will have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

From: Bickford Schmeckler on

"chuck" <cciafNOSPAMfone(a)verizonNOSPAMk.net> wrote in message
: Daave wrote:
: > Chuck wrote:
: >> It's usually possible to obtain a replacement CD from MS via the
: >> fulfillment path. I've done so several times via phone, and a small
: >> charge for the replacement CD.
:
: > Is there a context for this post?
: >
:
: Prolly the previous post about a defective OEM disc.
:
: Short memories here??

No, it's simply you do not know how to post in a newsgroup. You don't change
the subject, and you leave at least some snippet of what the question was.

Were you born a HoopleHead, or did your just work your way down?

From: sgopus on
You certainly seem to enjoy name calling, a majority of your posts are not to
help, but to name call, grow up.

From: Bickford Shmeckler on
You HoopleHeaded twit.

"sgopus" <sgopus(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: You certainly seem to enjoy name calling, a majority of your posts are not
: help, but to name call, grow up.
:
: "Bickford Schmeckler" wrote:
:
: >
: > : Daave wrote:
: > : > Chuck wrote:
: > : >> It's usually possible to obtain a replacement CD from MS via the
: > : >> fulfillment path. I've done so several times via phone, and a small
: > : >> charge for the replacement CD.
: > :
: > : > Is there a context for this post?
: > : >
: > :
: > : Prolly the previous post about a defective OEM disc.
: > :
: > : Short memories here??
: >
: > No, it's simply you do not know how to post in a newsgroup. You don't
change
: > the subject, and you leave at least some snippet of what the question
was.
: >
: > Were you born a HoopleHead, or did your just work your way down?
: >
: >
: > .
: >

From: Mark Adams on

"Bickford Shmeckler" wrote:

> You HoopleHeaded twit.

Why don't you go play with Panzke over in the Vista newsgroups and butt out?