From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Did you reboot after installing? did you try a new profile? Upgrading
profiles can be problematic.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From: Ada Pan [MSFT] on
Hello customer,

From the post log, this issue appears to concern a product that has not yet
been released. The Managed newsgroups are provided for selected released
products.

You may find support for this and most beta products from Microsoft
Corporation at https://beta.microsoft.com.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ada Pan