From: Robert (AAT) on
I am trying Office 2007 Beta. During the installation process it said that
there could not be two copies of OL on the machine, so I had it delete
OL2003. Installation finished without errors.

Now, after starting OL2007 Beta, it migrates user setting and then starts to
retrieve mailbox settings, then the progress bar stops. Left it on overnight
still sitting in the same place. Task Manager does not indicate it is 'not
responding'

Any suggestions?

From: Xanyar on
I have the same problem as well, as soon as I start Outlook 2007 after
upgrading from 2003 it says "Retrieving Mailbox Settings..." and then nothing
else happens!

Ur help is really appreciated as I can't access my calendar and emails...

From: Robert (AAT) on
Additional info:

After end tasking it, the window says that it is waiting for a response from
me. I can only activate the window that shows the progress.

Robert

From: BillR [MVP] on
Try a new profile and add your accounts manually.

--
Bill R MVP

From: Robert (AAT) on
that did the trick, thanks.